This learning platform is a collaboration between the Food Lab, ISEAL, and WWF and is intended to facilitate increased knowledge-sharing, collective learning, and collaboration towards increased sustainability in global supply chains. We encourage researchers and practitioners active in the field to contribute studies to this map and use it to learn from and connect with others doing similar work.
The Sustainability Impacts Learning Platform is a joint effort by ISEAL, the Sustainable Food Lab and WWF. It is intended to facilitate improved knowledge-sharing, collective learning, and collaboration towards increased sustainability in global supply chains. We encourage researchers and practitioners active in the field to contribute studies to this map and use it to learn from and connect with others doing similar work.
More specifically, the intent of the platform is to enable users to:
· Share knowledge on sustainability initiatives by uploading information about published / ongoing and planned studies / research projects in this field
· Learn about the geographic focus of research studies in this field through the aid of a visual map that plots study location/s for easy reference to both use already available research and avoid duplication of research efforts in the same region
· Learn from the findings and results shared from these studies to improve the effectiveness of future sustainability efforts.
· Learn from each other’s research methods and improve the quality of performance measurement and evaluation about the impacts of sustainability initiatives.
· Identify potential opportunities to collaborate with other users to: Explore opportunities for jointly assessing supply chain sustainability programs or sustainability risks and opportunities at origin. Co-invest in sustainability at origin.
· Identify where knowledge gaps might exist and initiate ideas for future studies and seek partners / funders for these.
Yes. All studies residing on the platform have been vetted before publication.
To add your study to our database you will need click the “add study” button. Once clicked, you will be prompted create an account and will then be directed to a form where your study can be submitted.
You do not need to be the author of the study/studies that you submit. However, it may be a good idea you have permission from the author before submission.